At the Calculated Risk Newsletter this week:
• Measuring Rents How quickly are rents increasing? And how will this impact measures of inflation?
• On Private Lenders Raising the “Conforming Loan Limit” The Official Announcement for 2022 will be in Late November.
• 1st Look at Local Housing Markets in September Denver, Las Vegas and San Diego.
• Homebuilder Comments in September: “Supply chain, supply chain, supply chain.” “Monthly price hikes no longer the norm. Some of the hottest markets sounding toppy.”
• 2nd Look at Local Housing Markets in September Adding Memphis, Nashville, North Texas (Dallas), Northwest (Seattle), Sacramento and Santa Clara (San Jose).
This will usually be published several times a week, and will provide more in-depth analysis of the housing market.
You can subscribe at https://calculatedrisk.substack.com/ Currently all content is available for free – and some will always be free – but please subscribe!.