• Schedule for Week of May 29, 2022
• At 9:00 AM ET, S&P/Case-Shiller House Price Index for March. The consensus is for a 20.0% year-over-year increase in the Comp 20 index for March.
• Also at 9:00 AM, FHFA House Price Index for March 2022. This was originally a GSE only repeat sales, however there is also an expanded index.
• At 9:45 AM, Chicago Purchasing Managers Index for May.
• At 10:00 AM, Dallas Fed Survey of Manufacturing Activity for May.
Oil prices were up over the last week with WTI futures at $116.53 per barrel and Brent at $121.15 per barrel. A year ago, WTI was at $66 and Brent was at $69 – so WTI oil prices are up 75% year-over-year.
Here is a graph from Gasbuddy.com for nationwide gasoline prices. Nationally prices are at $4.59 per gallon. A year ago prices were at $3.04 per gallon, so gasoline prices are up $1.55 per gallon year-over-year.